<VV> Vote for my Corvair at Autoblog

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Sat Dec 9 12:08:20 EST 2006

Hi all,

The Reader's Ride poll is up now on Autoblog, and my '65 Corsa turbo
convertible is up against a Mustang SVO, Volvo 1800E, VW Corrado, and
a Buick Riviera.

If you have a moment, please head to the URL below and vote for my
Corvair. You do not need to register with the site or anything. (For
those that don't know, Autoblog is a very popular automotive...
well... blog. :)

http://tinyurl.com/y4767v

Thanks!

Eric

p.s. if you click on the picture of my Corvair and go the article,
you will see Autoblog did a pretty good write-up, and the reader's
comments have been very very positive.