<VV> Proud to be a Corvarian

Connie Brummer hanssmom at cox.net
Sat Dec 9 21:09:57 EST 2006

50 degrees here today so the son and I decided to take a putt to a town in
the hills about 20 miles away and back.  Being a small town, when we saw the
funeral procession coming we pulled over as everyone else did out of
respect.  (I love small towns just for those reasons.they never do that in
our "metropolis").  The deceased must have been well loved, as the
procession was about a half mile long.  We're sitting their chatting when we
see an old Firebird coming up.  We're checking out the Firebird as they
approach, and the folks look over and give us a thumbs up.  Gotta love the
Midwest.

Connie Brummer

65 Corsa Vert 140/4