<VV> movie vairs... Ultra Van?

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Sun Dec 10 03:11:16 EST 2006

I don't know if there's an UtraVan in Cars but it's a great movie
with numerous little details to cars. Like the hills that look like
Caddy tails. Went there with my familie a while back and we enjoyed
it very much. It's not yet on DVD (European format), but as soon as
it is I'm going to buy me a copy to see it again. I'm sure I missed
some details. All carfreaks go and see it!

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt

Op 10-dec-2006, om 0:45 heeft werp knarly het volgende geschreven: