<VV> No Corvair - Last Chance to Own a Pantera

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 21:36:39 EST 2006

Thought someone might have some extra Christmas or tax money to spend, so I
am offering those on our site dibs on my recently (last week) restored 1972
Pantera. I wasn't satisified with the factory yellow color so I changed it
to the darker 2000 Vette yellow :-). It has been completely gone through
from engine to interior to paint and body, and detailed to the max. 450 HP,
5 speed, AC, AM/FM/Cass (but you can't hear it), 38K. It goes on ebay
Christmas week. Private replies please. Minor Corvair trades might be
considered.
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises