<VV> Seat dropping record

James Dallas BEC176 at msn.com
Mon Dec 11 23:49:46 EST 2006

I wonder what the record is for the number of valve seats dropped by 1 individual?  My rampside started running a little slugish so I started the trouble shooting.  #3 cylinder has 0 compression.  I will do a leak down on her tomorrow and find out which way the air leaves the engine.  Right now she is sitting with the valves closed and if she holds pressure I will back off the rockers a bit.  But somehow I doubt it. Fourth one in as many years.
1st 63 Spyder.....150 HP
2nd 63 Monza......102 HP
3rd 61 Rampside....80 HP
4th??  same as above