<VV> Tucker in Auction on ESPN (No Corvair)

Roger Atkinson ilikeoldcars at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 12 22:35:45 EST 2006

My dream car is a Tucker - I got to take a ride in about 2 weeks ago but know I will never be able to own one.    Even though I can't afford one I was disappointed in what it brought at this auction.  They were predicting between $700-900K and it only brought $525K.  I guess if you have that kind of money it would be a bargain?????  I mean how many people can afford that kind of money but it still seemed like a bargain for the purchaser.

Roger - still very satisfied with owning a 64 Spyder!!!!!