<VV> RE: Shocks / interchange / LM

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 13 12:51:03 EST 2006

Hi, Bill.
 I bought them from Rod Bean many years ago. He had bought them to use on
his D Prod Stinger, but decided to use Konis instead.
I don't think they are listed as Corvair specific. I had to fab a bushing
and sleeve for the lower mounts on the rear shocks. Other than that they
seem to be exactly right for the Corvair application.
Next time I have the sedan up on the hoist, I'll try to read the part
numbers, if you would like to know what they are.
Regards
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone