Salt is beat :-( was Re: <VV> more 4 doors

burkhard at rochester.rr.com burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 13 15:44:08 EST 2006

Paul-
Yow! Great Corvair weather in Rochester right now EXCEPT for the fact
there are mondo gobs of salt (it's the white crunchy stuff) still all
over the roads from last week!  I hope yours is one you consider a
throwaway as it's the salt and not cold weather that gobble old cars up.

Jim "enjoys disposable vehicles in winter" Burkhard
also in Rustchester, NY