<VV> Brake light Conundrum?

burkhard at rochester.rr.com burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 14:11:38 EST 2006

Not to be contrarian here or anything, but why are you replacing parts
like mad when you could just buy a cheap Red Chinese DVM ($5?) from
Harbor Fright or the like and *easily* trace the circuit?  These cars
have simple electrical circuits -- Just check if your right side bulb
wiring gets 12V (with respect to a solid ground) when you step on the
brake pedal? Check first in the socket and if it isn't good there,
start moving upstream. If the left side works, you don't have far to go.

Jim "I=E/R" Burkhard