<VV> My Corsa wins on Autoblog. Thank you!

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 18:08:58 EST 2006

  hmmm.... they have such an eloquent pen - I quote:

  "...you've decided that the ass-engine drop top was
  the most desirable ride from Forced Induction Week
  and we can hardly disagree with that decision.
  Democracy rocks..."

  http://tinyurl.com/y9gss6

  now, if rear engine is ass-engine, what would a front...

  naa!...nevermind - no politics allowed here :))

  Good pole [ I mean poll ] for corvair !

  Tony