<VV> Re: NO CORVAIR heater core pink antifreeze stuff

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Dec 15 19:12:13 EST 2006

Guys
For a while in the late 90's early 00's the Chevrolet 3.1M engines had a
terrible problem with the intake manifold gaskets. There was a limited
recall. But eventually ALL the 3.1M's gaskets went south.

GM RE-Engineered the gaskets, and it was a favorite job of the techs on used
cars we got in. Usually they leaked externally, but sometimes did it
internally.

The fix includes
Manifold Gaskets, New Thermostat and gasket, several different size O rings,
Valve cover gaskets and some other goodies as well.

Hank