<VV> Fan Belt change tools

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 20:40:42 EST 2006

Way to go Matt.....are all us Matts that smart??  ggg

You can get the offset 9/16"  or longer nuts!  I sold many 2"  long nuts a
few years back.....available at better Hardware stores..or Fastener suppliers...

Matt on the Westside...always practices before driving......

helped one of my renters to learn how to tension her alternator..going on a
trip for Xmas.....too weak she says.........gave her a C-Clamp for
Xmas......showed her how to place it and now she has the strength to get it tight
enough...GGGG