<VV> Fuel Pressure Question (Newby 2 Corvairs)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 10:10:05 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/16/2006 10:00:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Zane
writes:

She  is  spitting out of the primary carb...  <snip>

And this is a 2 carb engine? Or a 4 carb engine? The only time I've heard
someone mention a "primary carb" was when there were more than one on each
side...
Just scratchin' my head on that statement...
The head casting number is visible if the factory muffler bracket is  removed
on the right side rear..... or the left front shroud "heater hose snout"
over the exhaust manifold exit area...
Good luck!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair, Quart Low
Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg, 1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, 1969 Monza  110/pg