<VV> fuel pressure

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 16 10:46:46 EST 2006

Thanks to all for the gracious welcome and great information. Tony Irani
thanks for the build code link. I seems to be a 102hp. In response to most
replies she's a two carb, elec fuel pump w/regulator, 4 speed, new plugs,
points/condenser, cap/rotor, wires good condition. Car was sitting in
storage for about ten years. It was bought local in 1963 and we have every
piece of paper that came with the car when purchased including the 1963
Georgia title and both books in the dash. She now has a pro-street foam
filled fuel cell from Summit, 74 Chevy Monza front disc, 95 Honda leather
seats and 3 point seatbelts, thrush turbo mufflers, high-flow air filters
and Centerline rims.

Thanks again I'm off to clean the engine and teach my son to drive a
standard shift.

Regards,

Zane Brock

zanebrock at bellsouth.net