<VV> EM trunk lid

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 14:10:14 EST 2006

Several weeks ago I removed the lid on a 63 convertible to install new
weatherstripping. I was real careful about marking the hinge location etc. Finally
got around to installing the lid  and only one latch will hold. No matter how I
press on the front of the lid the second latch will not catch. I know the new
WS is real tight and the old stuff was falling off. Is there now an
adjustment that has to be made somewhere, or did the latch suddenly go south? Key still
opens the trunk.
  Ed in Florida