<VV> EM trunk lid

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 16 14:49:56 EST 2006

Hi Ed.

Yes, there is an adjustment.  The loop on the lid itself has a couple of
bolts you can loosen so the loop can be adjusted.  What you want to do is
move it slightly to get the latch to catch, then shut the lid.  What you're
after is to get it to catch on the second latch even if the hood is not
aligned.  Let it sit that way a couple of days to compress the weatherstrip
and then adjust it tighter to align the hood.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!