<VV> Re: Small Scale Metal stamping knowledge anyone?

cgc at kc.mv.com cgc at kc.mv.com
Sat Dec 16 16:12:22 EST 2006

Something like this is easy to make in a small stamping shop - the
problem is the tooling.  To make these would generally require a tool
called a
"progressive die" that would cost $10k ish to make, but each unit could
be made for about 10 cents.

Call some stamping shops and perhaps they can offer ideas, but unless
you want to make several thousand, you'll find it's not worth it.

 Best,
Caroline ( <---- who's working in vain to repro Turbo/Corsa
thermistors   LOL  )