<VV> Police Package...

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 16 19:37:26 EST 2006

I asked the seller that question. See his answer below, sounds like
smoke being blown where it don't belong to me. ggg  I think the 1960
was the only police package offered and it was black and white paint, a
red light on the roof and maybe a siren. Never heard whether GM
actually sold any, always thought Tony should paint his that way.
ggggggggg