<VV> Fuel Pressure Question (Newby 2 Corvairs)

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 16 22:56:22 EST 2006

A previous Corvair owner explained it the other (wrong) way. Also, my carbs
do not open at the same time. I will work on them tomorrow. Thanks

Regards,

Zane Brock
zanebrock at bellsouth.net

A two carb Corvair engine doesn't have a primary carb.  Both carbs are
primaries.  They should be adjusted with the same amount of air flow through

each carb.

dp

>She is  spitting out of the primary carb
>after running for a short time and then  seems to not be idling high enough
>then dies off.
>

>Zane  Brock

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org