<VV> fuel pressure

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Dec 16 23:44:39 EST 2006

Easier and cheaper than ordering a stock tank from Clarks or Lon Wall?

And as noted earlier, the Corvair gas tank location is one of the safest
locations of ANY passenger car. And this information is from our
"friend" in the Corvair world, Ralph Nader himself! He used it as the
example of where to locate a gas tank during the Pinto gas tank debates.

Moving the weight forward one whole foot may bring back the "moving
battery to the front" debates from the racing folk again....

So where do you put the luggage now? Or the beer cooler?

Frank DuVal