<VV> I wonder why...

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Dec 17 08:48:33 EST 2006

The best book to read to counter Nader's claim is "The Assination of The
Corvair" by a guy named White, as I recall. I have it in my library, but
would have to go get it for his first name. (Too lazy? G) Unfortunately,
it's been out of print for years, and even when it was printed, didn't
"catch on" like Ralphie's did.

BTW GM's botched investigation of Ralph happened in the mid '60's BEFORE
the car was discontinued, let alone the government vindication report.

-Mark