<VV> Corvairs, Clutches and Knees

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Sun Dec 17 11:57:15 EST 2006

Need some encouragement from the group.  Have a total left knee
replacement scheduled for tomorrow and the thought occured to me that
useing the clutch on my 63 Spyder may be difficult, even after rehab.
Anybody been through this or know someone who has....and what was the
result?  Would appreciate any responses on or off line.  May be
relegated to driving the 66 Coupe with PG, once its out of the shop. Not
that thats a bad thing but I do enjoy the 63 cvt.
Bill Kronen