<VV> Corvairs, Clutches and Knees

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Sun Dec 17 13:03:51 EST 2006

I don't know from personal experience, but I met with a client last week who had knee replacement surgery a couple of weeks ago and was up and walking the same day.  He is doing great.  I had ACL surgery on my left knee in March and it didn't stop me from driving my stick shift cars.

Hang in there, and good luck on the surgery.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.

From: Bill Kronen <billpat at telusplanet.net>