<VV> Assasination of the Corvair by Andrew J. White

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 19:38:30 EST 2006

Agreed on all counts. I wonder how things would have turned out of they did
a more serious redesign of the engine for the 1965 model year... You now, WAY
better heads, a REAL cooling fan, more room for more stroke, larger crank
journals, stiffer crankcase, etc... I don't think OHC would have been needed, if
 the thing had the other stuff... A 300 HP Corvair would have made the
Mustnag  see nothing but taillights.. <G>

In a message dated 12/17/2006 3:47:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,