<VV>beerl pressure..NoReddemingVairValue

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Dec 17 22:55:08 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <LonzoVair at aol.com>

> So where  do you put the luggage now? Or the beer cooler?
>

> Well, if you roll up the shirts and pants small enough you can stuff 'em
> into that little square door on the left fender that he's not using
anymore...
> Or the back seat... that way he can remove the tank and stick a pony-keg
up
> there, and fix the spigot and pump handle to the dash! Cold weather it
will be
>  fine, but once summer hits he'll have to turn British and get to liking
warm
>  beer...
> :-P
>
> Later,
> Lonzo
********
No Way!   An electric pump would be far superior; I read the book !!   You *
will * need a holley blue regulator, tho, and be sure to use stainless steel
plumbing unless you use the new synthetic beer ...
....... and if long trips with multiple passengers are involved, a
convertible vair with the top down would resolve some embarrassing .... er
.... internal environmental situations ...