<VV> VirtualVairs - Tires anyone ?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Dec 18 08:32:55 EST 2006

A 175/80-13 is often suggested for an early, but 185/80-13 will work
pretty well.  A 195/70-13 is a bit wider and looks less "tippy toe",
but it is a trifle short, if you drive a lot on the highway you are
adding a few RPMs.  You'll find more info on my tire page:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa