<VV> Thanks but......

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 11:47:23 EST 2006

Roger,

I for one am sorry that you got this impression of Corvair owners. I can say that my experience has been much more positive. Sure there are some Corvair folks out there that are less than perfect, but then again who is? For the most part I have found the Corvair crowd, and CORSA members, to be very helpful. Before you write off CORSA, seek out your local chapter and visit with them. Afterall thay are the folks that you'll have to actually interact with on a regular basis.

Ned