<VV> Thanks but......

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 18 11:48:24 EST 2006

Hi, Harry. I don't know who "Reverend Bob" is- perhaps this is another
"inside" joke that we newcomers are not privy to. However, from what I have
read recently in public responses to his cry for help, Roger has a
legitimate beef. He may have over-reacted, but then some of the things said
about him were less than helpful or tactful.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60