<VV> LM coupe rear speaker housing

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Dec 18 12:54:07 EST 2006

---- "Kinzelman wrote:
Andy
I am RAPIDLY approaching the point where the Eastern ULTRA Monza is driving me nuts without some Allman Brothers coming thru some speakers.  I am getting a
Custom Auto Sound Radio for it, with the CD Changer, and have had my options open for what kind of speakers I would like to put in.

This kind of thing seems custom made for my needs.  At one point someone was going to make these---old Joe in Miami (where's HE been?) was going to send me the plans for the one he made for the rear package area but he never did send it.

I would be interested in one---Pls let your friend know I'm interested, and I'm sure many LM owners are as well.  He can build one for me.

HANK