<VV> Reminder

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 16:08:19 EST 2006

 Roger said:
but will be very careful about asking questions of the
group in the future.  I guess I can hope if I have an issue that someone else
will haev the same issue and let them ask the question.

My reply:
My advice is don't be careful about asking questions or wait for someone else to have "your problem". Ask away, just be careful about reading the replies.... :^)

Ned