<VV> RE: Roger and Corvair owners

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 22:18:32 EST 2006

  well...some have already reported on the modus operandi in the
  Miata forum, I really don't know about other clubs, but I used
  to own a 3.0 CS/i -- I can assure you that because of a similar
  elitist mindset, most of my friends on that forum decided to "go postal"
  (I mean post pictures) instead of narrating the fix - take a look:

  http://tinyurl.com/yztxlv

  ummmm.....this owner was merely checking the front spoiler [using
  a similar thumb technique we employ for belt tension/stiffness].

  Anyway, as ya'll know, Corsa is comprised of 99.99 % male members,
  soooo, in my opinion, we should have a serious powwow before jumping into
  using similar visual methods :))

  Regards,

  Tony Irani