<VV> Household items used for Corvairs

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 00:05:42 EST 2006

Many items today contain desikin (sp?) bags that absorb moisture. You are
advised on the bag not to eat them (do they taste bad?) but you can put them in
storage boxes of Corvair parts.

I also use plastic storage boxes for parts. You can get clear boxes so you
can see what's inside. They also work well with organizing the stuff you need
in  your trunk. I have one for my autocross stuff and another for my car show
stuff.  All I have to do is swap out the box in the trunk and I'm ready to go.
They're  great for heavy stuff because they have handy handles.

There are also several cleaning supplies my wife keeps under the kitchen
sink that are handy around the garage. These include many of the chemicals but
also handi-wipes and Scotch Brite. This can be a great way to "hide" a small
part of the Corvair budget in the household line item :^).

If you notice the "big spaghetti pot" needs to be replaced, don't throw it
out. It can be used in the garage for lots of things. Just make sure you
replace  it BEFORE you appropriate it, don't ask how I know about that.

Ned