<VV> Questions re Household items used for Corvairs

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:02:42 EST 2006

I don't think I would try it. Some soaps (especially laundry detergents)
contain chlorine bleach of some form.... probably don't have to tell anyone
how steel and chlorine interact.

As far as the pushrod tubes, I jost poke six holes in a strip of cardboard
and label them (1E, 1I, 3E, 3I...) for eachside of the engine. If they are
going to be stored for a long period of time, I just wrap them in an oily
towel and put them in a paper bag.

--
George Jones