<VV> Corvair for sale and junk ones

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 20 18:42:58 EST 2006

I found a 66, 110 running for $400 before Xmas $500 after at a small used
dealer in Cartersville, GA. Window trim front and back gone, front window
badly cracked, passenger front fender behind wheel at bottom rusted through,
battery tray usual rust, the rest is surface stuff. Front seats different,
the back seat upper springs only, new fuel pump. My son has the number in
the car with him so email me if you are interested. If I had the spare
change I would snap it up and drop a V8 in her.

S&J Salvage in Cartersville, GA has two 60 models four door that have been
sitting forever. One has this cool faux grill treatment on the front.
Engines are complete. One still has the original battery. A 64 two door 110
per engine code good looking black seats from what I can see and a great
looking black headliner, perfect condition air cleaner. I got the carbs,
engine tin and Magnesium fan. Must hurry this one heading for the crusher
soon along with another 62 or later with all engine there interior gone.
Another I believe is a corsa, no engine but the manual trany and all is
still there. Interior bad, body rust but fixable. You could probably get
them dirt cheap like 200 per or less. I will be back up there tomorrow if
anyone needs me to check for something.

Regards,

Zane Brock

zanebrock at bellsouth.net