<VV> RE: Yenko & 2006 Convention TV

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 23 00:20:04 EST 2006

Marissa,    Thanks for your information, but I probably should have
mentioned this before.. I already have the exact list as supplied by Dave
Bogosian ( the show producer) via Norm Latulippe. What I think we really
need is "What is the name of the program we're looking for??". If it's "The
International 2006 CORSA Corvair Convention", I don't think anyone would
have a problem, but somehow I cannot envision the local TV Guide billing it
as such..      Charlie