<VV> 2 inch drop and disk brakes all around

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Dec 24 17:42:58 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/24/2006 2:37:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
birdnherd64 at yahoo.com writes:

> I'm looking into lowering my '67 Convertible about 1-2" and installing disk
> brakes front and rear.  Do kits exist, or has anybody done this on their
> own?

Vendors sell the springs....or you can cut 2 coils for a 2" drop....plenty
stiff then..

www.corvairunderground.com   Lon Wall, sells both Front and REAR LM  disc
brakes KITS....bolt on...

Other vendors sell variations that work better or ??  for certain specific
apps....racing / bigger, etc...

Many do their own...88-92 Eldorado parts  are a good start.....but you most
likely won't save time or $$$ in the end...

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!