<VV> other maintainence???/top heater hose

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 26 21:06:57 EST 2006

Nope, you didn't see it in my post, but I did make the critical closure :o).
Guess I shouldn't assume that all knew that. Thanks for pointing that out to
the newbies.

I like the beer can idea , but I had a roll of aluminum left over after my
garage was sided that I used, otherwise I would have recycled a Bud can :o).

Marc Sheridan