<VV> Oil Press Switch

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 22:30:11 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/26/2006 7:06:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

> I chatted with our Mr Smith tonight about this and he said he went through
> a lot of used ones he had lying around before finding one that reacted
> quickly - hot or cold.  He said some didn't respond much quicker even after heating
> them up.

I've found it depends on the size of the hole in the switch..some are smaller
than others.....just use a wire to probe the "depth" and then drill.....also
since it's not circulating..I've found them coked up...

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!