<VV> Tach out of whack and car runs like cr*p

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 27 10:59:10 EST 2006

I think there's some misunderstanding. I thought the origional question
poster had put in a Flamethrower coil, not electronic ignition. Or is a
Flamethrower coil, an electronic ignition?
These days, most electronic ignitions use Hall effect or optical triggers.
Not sure that using a metal feeler for sensor gap setting will damage
anything.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net