<VV> 1964 Corvair value

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Dec 27 22:30:26 EST 2006

>------------------------------
I just purchased a 2 owner 64 cp  with fresh trans / diff and 140 engine
$600  in Nor Calif.

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!

Typical Matt.  He thinks all Corvairs should be and are under $1000 and somehow he finds these deals.  I never find those good deals, I seem to find the other kind.  I'd chock it up to typical "Old-Corvair-Itis" in which a guy remembers what cars, parts and service cost back in 1968 and thinks that's what they should cost now, dagnabbit.  But he does seem to find these deals.  Dagnabbit.