<VV> Priscilla's Corvair (the plot thickens)

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Dec 28 11:47:15 EST 2006

My interest piqued, I sought out the research I had last done on the topic of
Priscilla Presley's Corvair (I know, I need to get a life!).  That was in '97
and '98.  I learned at that time that in 1977 the car belonged to one "Billy
Smith."  I don't recall, now, how I ascertained that.  I believe he might have
been Elvis' cousin and a member of his entourage known as the "Memphis
Mafia."  BTW, Priscilla's maiden name was Beaulieu.

~Bill Stanley