<VV> Corvair Vans

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 28 17:56:29 EST 2006

I got my weekly Hemmings E-Weekly newsletter today and they had an article
on a Chevy old van club.  I went out and looked at the site to see what it
was all about, since I once owned 74 Chevy van that was a perfect example of
a tricked out van of the period, bed in the back, custom fish scale paint
job with flames in the front, black diamond tufted vinyl interior, etc..
Well, it appears this club is completely ignoring the Corvair vans.  They
are considering the 64 through 70 vans so far.  I sent an email to the
contact for the club (Smiley) and asked why they weren't considering the
Corvair vans.  Waiting for a reply.

Here's their site:  http://www.vcvc.org/

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP