<VV> oil pressure switch (LM) now heater motor

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 12:28:44 EST 2006

I have to agree with Frank here, although I am an
amateur, but I was able to get my heater motor out/new
one in,  of my 67, just by having the jack stands
under it. By the body being jacked up, the wheels are
lower, hence the shafts are also lower. This was
actually rather easy, and I was able to get an arm on
each side of the drive shafts, socket the screws(I
believe 5 or 6) and then it came down, I tilted the
bottom of it toward the front of the car, and it came
out on out with a little wiggle. Reinstalled using
reverse procedure... I only wished changing the PG
cable or the heater motor cable was as easy as this.
Best Regards,
Danny Barber
67 Vert named: Wilma

Frank DuVal wrote:

Was the car on jack stands under the body/frame with
the rear wheels
hanging in air? I know I never removed the axle and
lower link to R & R
a blower motor as it would add hours to the repair
time. I must have
found some way to do it... Maybe remove the fan from
the motor before
removing it from the area.

Frank DuVal

Andy Clark wrote:

>Just did it on my 4 door. Couldn't get the heater
motor assy out
without
>dropping the RHS axle/link. be clear now, we're
talking LM here.