<VV> My Corsa is now up for Autoblog's Ride of the Year!

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Fri Dec 29 16:30:16 EST 2006

Hi everybody!

Thanks to everyone who voted for my Corsa a few weeks back. As a
result of winning Reader's Ride of the Week, I'm now up for Reader's
Ride of the Year!

Unfortunately, they left me off the poll when they launched it this
morning, but got me on it by this afternoon. So everyone else got a
head start. And the voting ends Sunday!

So if you have time, head on over and vote for your favorite car.
There are lots of really nice cars in the running, vote honestly for
the one you like the best:

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/12/29/poll-rr-of-the-year

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

- Eric