<VV> Corvair model!

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Dec 30 08:01:09 EST 2006

Jon,

If it has a blue/gray pic on the box, then it's the latest AMT kit
model, vintage '68-9 (but without headrests.) It's the only kit that has
a convertable boot in it, but just doesn't have the winshield header
w/visors - you have to cut the top off yourself. Also it has some parts
that a lot of the previous kits were missing, like red plastic
taillights, stock decklid, stock seats, stock wheel covers, and stock
steering wheel.

I DO happen to have convertable uptops available. Price is $5.25 and
fits all AMT LM kit and promo models. Also have true stock WW tires,
which are not in this or the Prestige kit, available for $6.50/set. I
also have some of the aforementioned missing parts, in case anyone
bought the "Race/Custom" kit and wants to build a stock car. (BTW,
postage is extra.)

I'm still awaiting other parts from my supplier, as I have some back
orders.

Have fun building your model! :o)

-Mark C