<VV> Corvair Models - Adv

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 30 17:11:28 EST 2006

I noticed a few posts about Corvair scale models and thought I would throw
in a reminder that I have about 400 of them for sale. I have practically
every version ever produced from 1959 to present in anywhere from
mint-in-the box to amateur build ups. So, if that Christmas (or whatever
slant you use to justify the time off around it) money is burning a hole in
your pocket, I can send you an electronic or paper version of my model and
collectibles catalog. Just drop me a private reply or note. I still have a
few of the Prestige kits left for $25. I also have close to a thousand
other vintage scale models of all types, if you are into more than Corvairs
or want to build a model of your first set of wheels.
Happy New Year,
Grant Young, the Modellemeister