<VV> Corvair model!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Dec 30 17:49:41 EST 2006

This is a glue model - the latest in a long line of AMT late model
coupes, and with a nice set of options.  BTW, it wasn't with any other
models, they just had a table full of them and some other AMT kits (I
recall a '68 RoadRunner and some flavor of Torino).  If you're looking
for one, I'd also suggest a quick search on the Internet, several
places have them.

While on the topic of little Corvairs, a couple photos:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/BlogPhotos/IMG_1744a.jpg
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/BlogPhotos/IMG_1746a.jpg

Yes, that's two Corvairs on the Hot Curves set.  It's a pretty good
set, though like most Hot Wheels tracks requires some fiddling to get
the cars to really run right.  Thanks much to Bruce Tester who helped
me put it under the tree :-)

--Bryan