<VV> Sedan VS Sport Sedan

John Miller jncmiller at mchsi.com
Thu Feb 2 10:12:11 EST 2006

As a daily driver of a "sport" sedan(SS) I do not think  I need an emergency to be seen in it, Matt. I have had several coupes that I "cut up" for parts including a Corsa. Sure I have had, and have coupes but I'm just not as comfortable in them. Maybe its that low slung bench seat, that gives me the extra leg and head room. Maybe it's the fact I get more curiosity seekers, gawkers, and looky lou's  when driving the SS  than when I drive the coupes. And sedans aren't that slow on the autocross either, are they Ned?

John Miller
Iowa

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/511140