<VV> 1964 wiring diagram question

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 18:27:37 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/2/2006 1:27:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
aeroned at aol.com writes:

So,  could an EM guy please explain what these three senders are  for?

Thanks,
Ned

Well, I guess that I'm sort of an early model guy being born early in my
life, so here goes <ggg>

The three senders are so that no one can copy the factory wiring diagram
correctly and make colorized versions. (Just my attempt at humor....sorry)

Actually it's just incomplete. The LH  sender is for the turbo engine
(series 600) head temp gauge. The middle sender is the turbo O/H sender. The RH
sender is the O/H for the non turbo cars.
Regards,
Bob Helt