<VV> Window headers, was: Sedan VS Sport Sedan

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Feb 3 16:20:45 EST 2006

I've always considered that more of an excuse than a plausable reason. I
really don't think that wind noise is necessarily any more of a problem
on a headerless door than a header door. It all has to do with
weatherstrip design. But, yea, that's the "official" reason they pawned
off on the gullible public.

-Mark